PurposeEnergy custom configures wastewater systems that do more than process wastewater. They can also reclaim water for reuse, generate biogas for boiler use or co-generation, and produce fertilizer.
While every solution we design and build is different, our high-efficiency Tribrid-Bioreactor™ is the powerhouse at the heart of every PurposeEnergy wastewater treatment system.
Step 1 – Biological Treatment
Converts carbons into biogas:
- Decouples solids and hydraulic retention times
- Particulate and suspended solids are solubllized in the outer chamber of reactor
- Soluble organics are treated in both the outer chamber and high rate inner chamber
Step 2 – Tertiary Treatment
Custom, post-digestion processing including:
- Water reuse/reclamation
- Suspended Solids Removal
- Phosphorus and nitrogen removal
- Biogas conditioning—use biogas to run your boiler, co-generation, as transportation fuel, or pipeline injection
Soluble and high solids wastewater: The Tribrid-Bioreactor™ handles both